Skip to main content

Student Ideas

 My Ideas in general about the Blog

It was a long and great experience doing the blog, it was the first try that I experience doing a questionnaire or even a case study, I just would like to add that I hope to see more assesments like these because involves creativity and proving your own ideas to someone that would like to check your blog. 

I have learn a lot about Cybersecurity and Artificial Intelligence because I spend quite time doing investigation so It was all worth the time and sometimes hours on it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diagram 2 - draw.io

CYBER SECURITY DIAGRAM 2 (Related to my Major Project Theme) Computers, Smart Devices, Telephones and Smart houses are connected so a server. Servers are linked to a protected protocol of security. The protocol leads to the main storage.   (Author's work)

Initial Project Plan (Gantt Chart Update)

 Here is the information updated containing new topics and new dates based on my worktime. (Author's Work)

Diagram 1 - draw.io

  ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE DIAGRAM 1 Imagine Recognition. Learning and Processing The Information. Conversation and Human Interaction. Storage The Information. (Author's work)