Skip to main content

Welcome Post



W E L CO M E  T O   M Y   C Y B E R S E C U R I T Y  P A T H  !  !


I'm originally from Bolivia to be more specific I was born in Cochabamba which is a small town that has a population of  1,200,000One of the things that i love about Bolivia is the weather we have most of the year 27 degrees which is great!
 
My hobbies are playing video games, watching series and listening to music.

As I always mention, I have always been interest in computing was because of a childhood gift was a Rubik's cube it took me like two weeks to solve it but eventually I did it. That moment did a click on my head and since then i like to solve any type of problem and as time goes by I received my first computer so it all came together.
                                        
                                                         (source: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Rubik%27s_cube.svg)

My experience in DMUIC so far is great, I have met nice people and shared good moments.








References:

(source: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Rubik%27s_cube.svg)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diagram 2 - draw.io

CYBER SECURITY DIAGRAM 2 (Related to my Major Project Theme) Computers, Smart Devices, Telephones and Smart houses are connected so a server. Servers are linked to a protected protocol of security. The protocol leads to the main storage.   (Author's work)

Initial Project Plan (Gantt Chart Update)

 Here is the information updated containing new topics and new dates based on my worktime. (Author's Work)

Primary Research Questionnaire (Google Forms)

 Here is the complete questionnaire needed, and the link provided ;  https://forms.gle/Ba6sLGWhXHcXxb7X9 The total amount of questions on the survey were ten, this questions vary from age, employment and themes related to cybersecurity.